Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1/1/2011

Having the ability to start earning big bucks with my Mechanical Engineering Degree wasn't really a liking to me. Well, not currently. It wasn't really a dream come true situation where I managed to grab a piece of white rolled up paper from the hand of an old man which in this case being throned to become the person who seemed like the hope of a prosperous life and 'cha-ching' among my batchmate, or in other word, the chancellor. Yeah go ahead, I do sound like a guy who's taking things for granted and should be given a beating for a consecutive of 5 painful years.


Well, to be honest, I've already taken the beating quite enough and unpleasantly for approximately 5 years before I managed to earn the scroll. Ups and downs was my life, helplessly knowing that my long childhood dream is fading away to until just a mere dot of hope. And, hope it is that lead the twinkling fading light of dream to become brighter and brighter ever since. I don't want to dwindle much on how I was crawling on all fours before I manage to break the dream bubble and make it a touchable reality. 1/1/2011 marked the date where I am now starting a path, a path that'll lead me to not merely a few feet of the ground, but to FL410 and maybe more in the foreseen future.


Yeah, the dream of many is now slowly becoming a reality to me. Thanks to the people I love, Mom, Dad, my lil sis, my friends and all others who seems endlessly pushing and shoving me into the dirt of aviation. The dirt that I've been waiting to bask, be carressed in, and stay in it since 24 years back.


I was born to be one, taught to be one, dreamt to be one, and hell yeah I'm growing to be one.


A driver for non other of an 'air bus'.


Under the wings of the Royal Selangor, I'll get my PPL this year!







PS: And to those who think that I'm just another wannabe who'll subsequently fail during my journey thinking that I wasn't prepare for it. Screw you, oh, and here's a screwdriver to help you with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment